Breakfast Diaries

So, I figured after a few years of cooking at home and at friend's places after sleepovers, that I am kinda good at making breakfast. Its more about making a good breakfast with ingredients at hand I believe. Therefore, minimalistic is great for me at times when it comes to breakfast because, that is what comfort food is all about to me.. Less is more.

It was about a typical Sunday morning when i realized that i should do something about it. I had time and so, Tuesday I started off with it. It was the first time in my life when I could myself choose not to start off with something on a Monday, so why not?

I have posted 5 pictures up on my Instagram feed by now and their recipes in my story. Just to have a permanent reference of them I will now start posting here too. I hope this works well for my readers, if some of them are out there. I hope some are?

From tomorrow I am on it. Just wait for it :)

You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Medium.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Tea Time Bournvita Cake

Brunch at Daddy's Deli